- This event has passed.
CAPS Unity: The Art of Knowing What Comes Next | The 2023 (Mostly) Business Survival Guide
February 21, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm EST
CAPS National Virtual Programming
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Our February Program:
AdvantagePlay™: The Art of Knowing What Comes Next
Presenter: Joel Block, CSP
Gaining a competitive edge in the speaking, coaching, and consulting business often comes down to thinking and acting in many ways that less successful people do. They have a sense of the future and “what’s coming next” and Then position their business to take advantage of the opportunities. This is called Advantage Play™.
In this thought and action-provoking session, you will discover:
– How to use the principles of Advantage Play™ in your life and speaking business?
– How will you harness a competitive advantage when promoting yourself?
– What are you NOT noticing that is costing you big money?
– Understand Advantage Strategies and learn several to apply to your situation.
– What are the disruptive business trends that speakers will face in the next upcoming year? And
– Exposure to predictive strategies so you know what’s coming next in our industry.
Who is Joel Block?
Advantage Player™ and professional blackjack player, Joel Block, CSP® began his career taking money out of Las Vegas casinos, playing on one of the world’s top teams. Later, as a hedge fund executive, Joel analyzed over 1,000 companies, participating in deals worth over $1 billion dollars in the world’s largest casino – the one located on Wall Street. After retiring from his fund, he generously shares his wisdom, mesmerizing audiences with keynote speeches and media appearances.
The 2023 (Mostly) Business Survival Guide
Presenter: Amber Mac
Join CAPS National President Lorne Kelton for a virtual fireside chat with, technology expert and futurist Amber Mac. Amber will share her blueprint for success in 2023 and beyond. It’s called The P.A.T.H. and it’s what every professional needs to know to design, grow, learn, and communicate in today’s fast future, all while leading with values and making an impact.
What you’ll learn from Amber’s 2023 (mostly) business survival guide:
– How to grow a sustainable business with an impact
– How to harness the power of digital technologies (including AI) with ease
– How to build trust with online and offline communities with passion
– How to take care of wellness along the way with tech tracking and simplicity
Who is Amber Mac?
Considered by many to be the go-to expert on anything to do with technology (including social media and AI!), Amber Mac helps companies and audiences stay ahead of the curve. She is an industry veteran, renowned as a journalist, moderator, entrepreneur, consultant, and bestselling author. Mac began her career in San Francisco and Boston during the dot-com boom. As a strategist for Razorfish and director of marketing for an e-procurement software company, she spent four years in the technology start-up trenches. Today, Mac is the president of AmberMac Media, Inc., an award-winning content development agency. She has also keynoted more than 500 events around the world and moderated sessions with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, former FBI Director James Comey, business coach Tony Robbins, author Malcolm Gladwell, astronaut Chris Hadfield, and many other notable leaders. Mac has also hosted and co-hosted a variety of television and radio shows and several podcast series.
Cost to attend: FREE!
CAPS Unity is an exclusive member benefit!
Non-Members and Guests
Cost to attend: $87 plus tax per individual and per Unity event
Note: Registered attendees will have access to the event recording in the CAPS Unity Portal