2019 Membership Renewal
Your April 1st annual CAPS membership renewal date is right around the corner, and we hope you’re ready to renew your commitment to the CAPS community.
If the answer is yes, and you don’t even need to think about it, click this link to renew now. OH WAIT!!!
Before you do, take a moment to see what else we have for you. There are benefits to renewing early, and there are benefits to making a 3 or 5-year commitment to learn, share, grow and belong with CAPS.
Early Bird Incentives:
Submit payment for your standard one-year renewal on or before March 18, 2019, and gain exclusive access to a series of amazing ‘Ask the Expert’ Zoom calls.
As a follow-on from the wildly successful Meet the Experts sessions at 2018 Convention, these three successful Hall of Fame members will share info and best practices around their area of expertise for 15-20 minutes, and then you can ASK THE EXPERTS your questions until the hour is up.
1) Martin Latulippe, CSP, HoF: “Ask me about the Online Space.”
May 21, 10:30MST
2) Colleen Francis, HoF: “Ask me about Your Non-stop Sales Boom.”
June 17, time TBA
3) Linda Edgecombe, CSP, HoF: “Ask me about Continued Business Growth After 30+ Years in the Biz.” September (date and time TBA)
4) PLUS, Get entered into a draw for a chance to win full-access to our On-line Speaker Academy (value $500.00). *Note, the full value for non-CAPS members is $2000. If you win, you may keep the prize for yourself or gift it to a current CAPS member.
Multi-year Incentives: Submit full payment for a 3 or 5-year Multi-year Membership Renewal on or before April 1, 2019 (sorry, no refunds), and receive all the above PLUS:
5) No renewal fee increases for 3 or 5 years (as per duration of your multi-year renewal).
6) Exclusive webinar from Marketing Guru David Newman, CSP of Do It Marketing. “The $200K Speaker Roadmap: How to Market, Monetize, and Maximize your Expertise”
7) Exclusive invitation to a Mastermind weekend OR Advanced Speaker Forum at some point between June and October (we’re currently sorting all the great feedback we got from members, and will announce the event late April)
We know you don’t need these incentives to renew your commitment to CAPS, but we also know how much our members jump on any opportunity to learn from each other, share their expertise, and grow their businesses. We hope you’ll renew early and for multiple years, to take advantage of these perks, and because it feels good to belong to this association.
Early bird ends March 18th but save yourself some time and renew right now.
You could wait until the final renewal date of April 1, 2019, but then you’ll miss out on the incentives, … and why re-schedule this to-do when you know you plan to renew?
Plus, late fees will apply to payments received after April 1. (You can find out more about the ins and outs of new CAPS renewal policy here.)
So, what are you waiting for? Click here now to renew your membership on-line. If you would prefer to send a cheque, please email the CAPS office at email@example.com to confirm your membership package and amount owing.
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to connect with your National Membership Chair, Michelle Cederberg, CSP.