As an expert who speaks professionally, we want to support your business growth, your speaking community, and the future of the our profession by renewing your CAPS membership by April 1st 2018.
Click this link to directly access your renewal, and remove your annual membership renewal off your to do list.
Renew by March 19, 2018, or for three or five years, and CAPS will provide you with an exciting Incentive Package to celebrate your early and/or long-term commitment.
CAPS is an association that is passionate about your growth and continues to seek ways to ensure you see this community as a trusted source, where we can celebrate your success, grow your business, and connect with clients, colleagues and the community to carry your expertise far and wide.
Because you are in the CAPS family, we continue to provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and strategies from other successful CAPS members;
Because you are in the CAPS family we continue to provide you with the opportunity to network with the best of the best in the industry – people who willingly share their experience and expertise so that you can be the best that you can be;
Because you are in the CAPS family we continue to provide you with the opportunity to access a global network of valuable resources that not only motivate you to grow your businesses but that inspire you to grow as a person, a speaker and as a leader as well;
And Because you are in the CAPS family we continue to provide you with the opportunity to belong to a unique community of exceptional individuals dedicated to making a difference in the world each and every day.
So demonstrate your continued investment in your professional and business growth by submitting payment for your standard one year renewal on or before April 1, 2018.
Take advantage of our exciting membership renewal incentives.
A. Early-Bird Renewal Package: Renew on or before March 19, 2018.
Submit payment for your standard one-year renewal and receive our value packed Early-Bird Incentive Package consisting of:
- Front of house seating at 2018 CAPS Convention in Vancouver.
- Exclusive access to webinar with thought leader extraordinaire, Joseph Raneth on Turning Your Message Into a Movement – The science of transformation, social transmission, and running a profitable speaking business that changes the world (Date and time TDB)
- Exclusive access to TWO webinars with the incomparable Charmaine Hammond, CSP, on how to plan your profitable speaking and book tour AND Sponsorship for Speakers (including a copy of her “Sponsorship for Speakers” book (PDF) (Date and time TDB)
ALL OF THE ABOVE WHEN YOU RENEW ON OR BEFORE MARCH 19, 2018
B. Early- Bird AND Multi-year Renewal Package:
Submit payment for a 3 or 5 year Multi-year Membership Renewal on or before the early bird date of March 20, 2018 (sorry, no refunds), and receive your exclusive package consisting of:
- ALL OF THE EARLY BIRD RENEWAL BENEFITS NOTED ABOVE…PLUS your exclusive multi-year renewal package consisting of:
- Weekend mastermind retreat with the brilliant leaders Toni Newman, Hof and Nabil Doss, Past National Presidents of CAPS, held at Toni and her husband Ger’s gorgeous cottage in Mt Tremblant, QC (Labour Day Weekend, 2018, Back by popular Demand! You just need to get yourself to the cottage and stay nearby! Toni and Ger will provide the rest!)
AND if this isn’t enough… Stay tuned for even more incentives and further updates.
NOTE: Current 3 and 5 year memberships from previous years receive the entire Early- Bird, Multi-year renewal Package.
Click here to renew your membership on line (If you would prefer to send a cheque, please email the CAPS office at email@example.com to confirm your membership package and amount owing.
But don’t’ wait too long. The final renewal date is on or before April 1, 2018 and late fees will apply to payments received after that date. (You can find out more about the ins and outs of CAPS renewal policy here.)
CAPS looks forward to your remaining a valued member of the family!