Your Dynamic 2022 Plan: Goal Setting & Mastermind Event (CAPS members ONLY)
January 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Come to Goal Setting Mastermind with other CAPSBC & National Members and get an idea, feedback or a solution to a challenge.
It’s time to set your business and life goals for 2022. However, we also want to make sure you also have work/life balance, so you can have low stress while you achieve high success and productivity. Why not do this all with your fellow CAPS members?!
Diane Rolston, a Business & Leadership Coach, will take you through a process using a Professional Coaching Tool to determine where you are in your work/life balance and help you create your ideal plan for 2022. You don’t need to come prepared as this will be an action event where you will put pen to paper and walk away with a plan on where to focus your time, energy, and money.
By the end of the time, you’ll be able to:
1. Have a bird’s eye view of your current life, so you know where to focus your resources for the next 12 months.
2. Design your 2022 goals for all 10 areas of life so you feel balanced.
3. Share and mastermind your goals with your fellow CAPS members for greater insight.
4. Use a NEW way to measure your success, so you can feel less pressure and more daily happiness.
5. Create a one-page plan of action items, so you know where you will focus your time.