- This event has passed.
Transform Your Speaking Business into a Speaking Empire!
October 23, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Transform Your Speaking Business into a SPEAKING EMPIRE!
Welcome to a business model innovation journey – unlike anything you’ve seen before! Walk along the path of powerhouse speakers who have built empires, and explore all the possibilities that await you.
Through a sharing of experiences, guided questions and thought-provoking discussions, you will be introduced to cutting-edge innovations and business approaches emerging in the speaking industry. Explore how these concepts can be applied to your own speaking business strategies.
We will dive into several transformative business models and frameworks from our pioneering panelists. By the end of this highly interactive evening, you will:
- Understand the key challenges and opportunities speakers are facing in the business world today
- Gain critical insights from a diverse group of speakers, each of whom have built their own unique empires in their own way
- Be armed with innovative concepts you can apply to your speaking business right away, to build your very own sustainable speaking empire
We have an exceptional line-up of panelists for the evening:
- Susan Luke Evans, MA, CSP, Global Speaking Fellow: Susan has served clients in more than 50 countries on six continents, helping leaders elevate their messages to create flexible, engaged, agile workplaces, all to maximize their Return on Influence (ROI). Susan is an international best-selling author, speaker, and executive leadership coach.
- Randall Craig, MBA, CFA, FCMC, CSP, Hall of Fame Business Speaker: Randall has founded several start-ups, and held a long-time position at a “big-four” consulting firm. As CEO at Pinetree Advisors, he has advised over 100 organizations on how to scale their businesses. He has authored eight books, and speaks on digital and marketing strategies to clients and media.
- Orlando Bowen, M.Sc.: Orlando has spoken on stages and boardrooms across North and South America, equipping people to get off the sidelines to become difference-makers. This award-winning change-maker is passionate about youth leadership and has founded the One Voice One Team Youth Leadership Organization, which helps young people find and use their gifts to serve.
- Sunjay Nath, MBA, BScE, CSP, Hall of Fame Speaker: For 29 years, Sunjay has inspired and rewired organizations’ performance and leadership. This award-winning author of The 10-80-10 Principle, has been featured in the media, represented Canada at international conferences, and owned several businesses. He is a catalyst known for unlocking top performance.
- Cherry Rose Tan, MBA, MA: Cherry Rose is a General Partner at Renew Venture Capital and Entrepreneur in Residence at the Schulich School of Business where she advises a global ecosystem of 225 startups. As an Innovation and Resilience keynote speaker, Cherry Rose helps leaders build the future of their organizations. She also previously founded a mental health movement entitled: #REALTALK.
- 6:00 – 6:30pm – Informal networking with food and refreshments
- 6:30 – 6:45pm – Formal welcome and introductions
- 6:45 – 7:15pm – CAPS Toronto Annual General Meeting
- 7:15 – 7:30pm – Break
- 7:30 – 8:45pm – Powerhouse Panel Discussion
- 8:45 – 9:00pm – Closing remarks and group photo
Note: a delicious buffet of hors d’oeuvres (vegetarian options included), unlimited coffee, tea, pop, water, will be available.
Tickets for the evening session:
Did you know? Dave & Busters is just off of Hwy 400 & 407, and is accessible by public transit. Plus, our private meeting room is spacious, calm and quiet, free from the noisier main portion of the restaurant and arcade.