The 3 proven keys to launching your book with HUGE success!
May 11 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am EDT
The 3 proven keys to launching your book with HUGE success! with Codi Shewan
This session provides a playbook for soon-to-be-authors (and even those who have already published!) for how to build your community list even with retail sales, how to capitalize and maximize on PR and how to monetize your book cover and provide a personalized offering that impresses!
In this session we’ll cover:
- How to build your audience via retail sales and leverage them powerfully
- How to garner positive PR and leverage it even further
- What you need to consider in your cover design, or look for on your already published book
- How to design Brand Guidelines that work for you and the sponsor/organization/client
- How to create massive value with your offering, even in our newfound virtual world
- The value consideration and it’s bottom-line impact for your business!
After a hugely successful book launch 1 month prior to the global pandemic, Codi’s book, Everyday Legacy: Lessons For Living With Purpose, Right Now quickly rose to become a best-seller – even amid the downturn COVID-19 had on the book industry. His innovative approach to his pre-launch campaign, PR and sponsorship saw thousands of books shipped throughout 2020.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 10 (3 pm)
Speaker | Best-Selling Author | Consultant
Codi Shewan is a professional speaker, trainer, consultant, and in 2020, became the best selling author of the critically acclaimed, Everyday Legacy: Lessons For Living With Purpose, Right Now. His passion for empowering individuals, leaders and their teams to see the best in themselves and to redefine their legacy – from something they leave to something they live, every day – is the driving force behind his work! He’s also passionate about giving back and in 2021, he took the helm as the President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers – Toronto Chapter.