CAPS Toronto – Ask the Experts
February 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm EST
CAPS Toronto – Ask The Experts
Monday, February 8, 2021 – 6:30pm – 9:00pm
State of the Speaking Nation
Speakerflow will kick things off by presenting their annual “State of the Speaking Nation” report to bring you cutting-edge data that will help you stay one step ahead of the competition in 2021.
Then meet the experts in a masterclass of an evening! During the meet the expert’s breakout sessions, you can expect actionable information on:
• Virtual Selling: Building Trust & Rapport with Todd Sinclair
• Studio Operating Procedures; Creating a stronger connection with your virtual audience – without spending a fortune or drowning in tech with Emily Nichols.
• Media Magnet – How to get great PR with Clare Kumar
• How to Engage your Online Audience with Patricia Regier
• Monetizing Your Book Cover with Codi Shewan
• How to Avoid Speaker Burnout in 2021 with Beverly Beuermann-King.
6:00pm to 6:30pm: Networking (for Members and Guests)
6:30pm to 8:30pm: Session with CAPS Experts (for Members and Guests)
8:30pm to 9:30pm: Post-session bonding 🙂